Welcome to the Family Support Center of NJ
- FRN Navigator Program has been renewed for the next 36 months! That means we are here to help you through the next three Open Enrollment cycles. If you had a change in life circumstances you may qualify for Health Insurance right NOW! Give us a call to discuss at 1-800-355-0271.
- The Boggs Center has published Providing Respite: Supporting People and Families Across the Lifespan, in partnership with the NJ Lifespan Respite Program. This booklet offers an overview of respite and highlights the positive impact that respite makes in the lives of people with disabilities, seniors, and their families.
- DDD has published a guide to accessing services/support for 2015 graduates aging out of the school system. This timeline applies to students who have exhausted their educational entitlement by turning 21 years of age within the 2014/2015 school year. View here
- FSCNJ has developed a new comprehensive website designed to help families who are dealing with the transition from school to work. Called “Transition Matters”, the site can be accessed as a popular link on our home page or through its own URL: www.transitionmattersnj.org. Take a look at the website and let us know what you think!
- Find resources regarding the realignment of services through the Department of Children and Families and the Division of Developmental Disabilities here.