Welcome to the Family Support Center of NJ
- Register today for the 11th Annual Women’s Caregiver Retreat!
Join us on Tuesday, May 12th in celebration of National Women’s Health Week for our 11th Annual Women’s Caregiver Retreat. The day will be filled with dynamic speakers, health screenings, exhibitors, relaxation techniques, a healthy lunch, cooking demo, yoga, zumba and much more! Read more
- The Boggs Center has published Providing Respite: Supporting People and Families Across the Lifespan, in partnership with the NJ Lifespan Respite Program. This booklet offers an overview of respite and highlights the positive impact that respite makes in the lives of people with disabilities, seniors, and their families.
- DDD has published a guide to accessing services/support for 2015 graduates aging out of the school system. This timeline applies to students who have exhausted their educational entitlement by turning 21 years of age within the 2014/2015 school year. View here
- FSCNJ has developed a new comprehensive website designed to help families who are dealing with the transition from school to work. Called “Transition Matters”, the site can be accessed as a popular link on our home page or through its own URL: www.transitionmattersnj.org. Take a look at the website and let us know what you think!
- Find resources regarding the realignment of services through the Department of Children and Families and the Division of Developmental Disabilities here.